BECOME A VOLTAGE SPONSOR!
HOW TO HELP
Support from people like you over the years has made Voltage a successful event for the teens of our city. This is your invitation to help make Voltage 2023 a massive success. We are looking for financial support as well as in-kind donations of food, supplies, services or prizes appropriate for a youth event. Your involvement is appreciated at whatever level you choose!
LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP
Diamond = $3000+
Platinum = $1000+
Gold = $500+
Silver = $100+
Bronze = $1-99
Please make all cheques out to Joe's Place with Voltage in the memo portion of the cheque.
BENEFITS TO YOU
1) We can issue a tax deductible receipt for the value of the cash or item that has been donated. (All cash donations will be eligible for a tax deductible receipt. Any in-kind donations like food, coupons, gift certificates and prizes worth over $25 will also be eligible for a tax deductible receipt. Please include an invoice listing the monetary value of your in-kind donation.)
2) Those who donate will have their business acknowledged by name on thank-you posters placed throughout the venue and in the window of Joe's Place Youth Centre following Voltage. (The size of sponsor names will reflect level of sponsorship - Diamond=XXLarge, Platinum=XLarge, Gold=Large, Silver=Medium, Bronze=Small)
3) Diamond, Platinum and Gold sponsors will be acknowledged with their logo in the Voltage Passport, distributed to every youth and volunteer who attends Voltage.
4) Sponsors will be featured on both our Voltage website and Joe's Place Facebook page with a link to the websites of any Diamond, Platinum or Gold Sponsors.
5) Donors of larger prizes and prizes for specific contests may also be acknowledged from the microphone before the prize is awarded. Sponsors of specific events may be acknowledged from the microphone when that event is introduced. We do our utmost to give praise where praise is due and are very thankful to each and every donor, no matter how big or small.
Monetary donations will be used for the following: equipment rentals (inflatables), performers, art/aesthetics room supplies, prizes, advertising, etc.
Coupons/products will be used as prizes for various contests like our gladiator competition, dance competition, talent contest, video game tournament, hourly draws or as prizes given away during the "Countdown To New Year" session.